LaRussa provides highly-customized electronic systems, specializing in the luxury homes and estates. Our design focus is on simple, reliable solutions with detailed implementation.
We are a low-volume/high-quality boutique style business, which allows us to maintain an elevated level of service and the finest in workmanship with a commitment to excellence. Offering services to our loyal clientele of architects, interior designers, estate managers and home owners since 1995.
Our team of highly experienced and skilled field staff are among the very best in the industry. They are motivated to help our clients in a cheerful, thoughtful and professional manner.
Our team also extends out to include key industry partners and vendors to help fulfill and round out the services we provide.
Our clients expect professional, competent and reliable service. We strive to meet and exceed those expectations.
As a trusted service provider, we respect the privacy of our clients and their families. Which is one reason why we do not share or promote our client list publicly
- Client Consultation & Discovery
- Project Design & Engineering
- Curated Brand Specification
- System Installation & Optimization
- Custom User Interface Development
- Device Setup & On-Boarding
- Onsite Maintenance & Repair
- Offsite Managed Services & Support
- Interior & Exterior Music Systems
- TV/Video Distribution Systems
- Integrated Control Systems
- Dedicated Theater Rooms
- Multi-View/Video-Wall Systems
- Enterprise Security Surveillance
- Business Class Network & Wi-Fi
Chris LaRussa, based in Los Angeles, has a deep passion for the design and building industry. After working in the LaRussa Family construction business for many years, he branched off to specialize in modern home technology, out of a desire to find new and exciting ways to create luxury home systems.
His unique approach and unconventional design philosophy is often met with excitement for clients who want something new and different.
"When you love your job, it does't feel like work."
- Chris LaRussa, founder